FRANS MORTELMANS 1865-1936
Monography - "Stichting Lodewijk Mortelmans vzw",
at the occasion of the commemoration of 50th anniversary of the death of Lodewijk Mortelmans (1868-1952)
Written by Em. Prof. Dr. Guido Persoons, Emeritus Professor, Musicology, Catholic University of Leuven, President of the Royal Association for encouragement of Fine Arts, Antwerp
A first attempt to study the work of Frans Mortelmans was the organisation of an exposition with a limited collection of his works at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts.
- 54 pages containing full color pictures
- ISBN 90-807425-1-1
- Preface by Dr. Paul Huvenne, General Director of the Royal Museum of Fine Arts, Antwerp
- Introduced by Norbert Hostyn, Former Curator of the Museum of Fine Arts and Muzee in Ostend, and of the James Ensor studycenter
- A Synthese 'De Vlaamse toondichter Lodewijk Mortelmans' (The Flemisch composer L.M.) by Jan De Wilde, Coordinator Study Centre of Flemisch Music
- Themes : perspective, waterpainting, drawing formations at the Academy in Berchem and at the Royal Academy for Fine Arts, Art Circles, De Scalden, ...
Still available through our association
Sales price in Belgium excl. shipment : 10 EURO